Monday, April 12, 2010

Engagement Session Season is here!

This past weekend Steven and I photographed two engagement sessions, and our new photography team of Matt and Lauren, photographed their first ever!

Though it was windy and very chilly at times, we were all thankful for the beautiful sunshine!

Today I am uploading Ashleigh and Steve's Engagement Photos - did we ever make them work hard! ;) We sweated it out at Sun Harvest Greenhouse (located in Glenburnie), then we braved the chilly wind in a nearby farmer's field. Our last stop included Ashleigh and Steve, and Unveiled's Steve, taking photos in a ditch.

It was a clean ditch... if ever a ditch can be clean! I had passed by this location the day before, and I loved how the sunlight caught the tall yellowed grass.

I loved Ashleigh's orange scarf, and the punch of colour it added to the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment