Friday, February 5, 2010

Feature - Sophia's Style



WHO:
Sophia's Style - an online children's clothing boutique. http://www.sophiasstyle.com/

WHAT:
Flower Girl Dresses, Ring Bearer Outfits, or ordering because you just can't help yourself!

WHERE:
Based out of Omaha, Nebraska

WHY:
My (Katie's) experience with this clothing store has been limited, but the two times I have placed an order the pricing, service, and delivery has been amazing.

Here are the details:

ORDER #1. My sister married last year, and not only was I in the wedding party, but each of our daughter's were too. I was desperate to find a suitable junior bridesmaid's dress for my oldest daughter - something that was sweet, age appropriate, and truthfully, unlike any other flower girl/junior bridesmaid dress I had seen. I didn't want her: uncomfortable, self concious, or hiking up her dress all day. Not wanting to trudge the malls with Abby around Kingston, or any other nearby city for that matter, we online shopped together, and it was a lot of fun!

The dress we purchased was beautiful - I believe it was $50+ dollars! We loved it so much we paid the (little pricey - $30, I think) shipping fee. We ordered on a Thursday, and had it the next Tuesday. I am not too sure how this happened, but lucky us!

ORDER #2. JUST TODAY! Very friendly telephone service: for some reason I was not allowed to log into my account today to place an order, so I placed an order the old fashioned way - by telephone. Patty was friendly and helpful! As I was going to place the order online originally, she made sure to include the 20% off promotion.



PROS: great service, happy to help, great quality products, unique dresses for weddings!


CONS: a PayPAL account is necessary, items may not fit, etc. and you might have to return them.

No comments:

Post a Comment